The village of Sotkamo is located in eastern Finland, about 600kms from the capital city Helsinki. The area is sparsely populated with a lot of lakes and wilderness areas. The versatile and popular sports resort Vuokatti is just a few kilometres away.
The villa is located on the north shore of lake Iso-Kiimanen, approximately 7 kms from the village of Sotkamo and 14 kms from the village of Vuokatti. The location is very quiet at the end of a private road. The nearest neighbour is 300 meters away as the crow flies. The plot is over 9 acres, so peace and quiet is ensured.
- Restaurants, shops: 7 kms
- Cross country skiing track: 2 kms
- Golf course: 16 kms
- Ski slope: 14kms
- Angry Birds activity park: 14 kms
- Bus stop: 4kms
- Bus station (Sotkamo): 8 kms
- Railway station (Kajaani): 47 kms
- Airport (Kajaani): 55 kms